Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
Political science 101.

The house of Repisentives gets to charge the president with a set of crimes but they don't get to convict the president that job falls under the United States Senate that is currently under Republican control.

No one is getting empeached IMO unless the United States Senate convicts the President.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Political science 101.

The house of Repisentives gets to charge the president with a set of crimes but they don't get to convict the president that job falls under the United States Senate that is currently under Republican control.

No one is getting empeached IMO unless the United States Senate convicts the President.
This, not to mention, he did NOTHING TO BE IMPEACHED OVER. Not liking someone, being a sore loser, in a panic because said president is coming for your corrupt asses, and saying it like it is, are not impeachable.

Hey Nancy Haglosi, make you a deal, you submit your papers. If the senate doesn't impeach him, you, Nagler and Pieceofshit, have to pay for the cost of all of this that you assholes so freely waste our tax money. Out of your pocket. Deal?
The irresponsible complete disrespect for our tax dollars, is getting REALLY bad.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Yup, and he is still saying real bad things about Page, so I’m sure that is going to go down the same path.

No one ever said draining the swamp would be pretty.

Vote republican also for the house everyone !

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I've been told by several people i know here, some independent voters. After what they saw of this 3 years with trump and the bogus impeachment....they will never vote for another democrat.
I have heard this A LOT lately in random places. Just over hearing people talking. I just smile.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Political science 101.

But, he didn't commit any crimes. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Crazy Nancy hasn’t turned impeachment papers over to the Senate yet ? she is abusing her power and obstructing Congress .same thing she accused trump of doing .let’s impeach that bitch .
I say make it for real. Take her out back and shoot her by firing squad for treason. I wonder if CNN would air that?

·
Registered
39,618 Posts
Watched the dems house managers a bit on fox the last 2 days...fell asleep both times. Their all liars with schiff telling the biggest and most whoppers. They don't what the real truth, they want the truth to be as they see it.

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,281 Posts
So I'm at lunch today, and they have the impeachment on ABC in the back ground.

Good ole Jerry Nadler is giving the opening statements, and he throws up a graphic with a letter from Alexander Hamilton to George Washington with a 1972 date on it! Fucking moron can't even get his graphics right before his presentation - It was 1792 you dip shit!!

41 - 60 of 137 Posts