Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Im waiting to see the faces of Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Waters and the rest of the mentally diseased liberals when Trump is re-elected by a landslide in 2020 :bigfinger: for the next 4 years...
They are already planning future impeachments. This term and next :wall::wall:

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,585 Posts
It's amazing how far the democrat party has regressed in the last couple or three decades, lead by the so called great empire state of New York ,The worthless state of California And the FIB’s of Illinois. WTF.......
THIS!! :bc: Although, I can't necessarily throw the democrat morons from those states completely under the bus ... I come from the state that sent Miss Omar into office :wall:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Its not getting any better either. Various states keep electing candidates that don't have our country in their best interest...their only concerned about keeping the parties power.
Yup.. Its kind of a weird country we live in. We vote for an organization who only has themselves in mind. Impeachment means nothing, and you can have less votes and win. Really weird stuff.

Makes you wonder if we had no parties and just people... People might actually think for themselves and might actually take trumps words and agree with him on stuff. When the puppet masters tell you that guy over there is evil, it would be nice if people didnt let a string nod their head for them and agree without thinking for themselves. I bet more people would be happy with trump if they opened their mind up. Or at least agree with the few things they do see eye to eye on.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Said in jest, Democratic thing obviously. Just imagine if the right did it.:c-n:

There are two sets of acceptable behavior and thus laws in america, just depends on what side of the fence you are on ! :wall:

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
If this impeachment goes thru, this very well could become a reality, unfortunately. Oh, but wait, okay for the Dems to do but not the Rep's I'm sure. :(

·
Registered
958 Posts
Yup.. Its kind of a weird country we live in. We vote for an organization who only has themselves in mind. Impeachment means nothing, and you can have less votes and win. Really weird stuff.

Makes you wonder if we had no parties and just people... People might actually think for themselves and might actually take trumps words and agree with him on stuff. When the puppet masters tell you that guy over there is evil, it would be nice if people didnt let a string nod their head for them and agree without thinking for themselves. I bet more people would be happy with trump if they opened their mind up. Or at least agree with the few things they do see eye to eye on.
Too many people don't understand why political parties exist and why we have the electoral college.

Political parties are a necessary part of politics. They each have an official platform. The idea being that there are certain things they stand for. Each individual candidate can have issues in their own platform, in addition to the party platform, but having a defined set of core values lets voters know where candidates stand on issues.

Without a party system, every election would be a free-for-all, where no candidate was vetted. We could have 20 candidates for each position, and maybe only 1 of those is actually electable. All the others would have criminal records or unacceptable beliefs (like being a member of the KKK or neo-nazis, antifa, etc.). Voters would have to do their own work to vet them before they voted. Chaos.

How many people know what the current platform is for Democrats, Republicans or any other party? You can bet the candidates do, because otherwise they wouldn't make it through the primary gauntlet.

As far as the electoral college, MN would truly be flyover country without it. Presidential candidates would only need to campaign in Los Angeles, NY City and Chicago. It wouldn't matter what voters anywhere else thought. The electoral college levels the playing field for all states.

National popular vote generally aligns with electoral votes, but not always (as 2016 is an example). But, it's important that states get to chose, because it takes power away from big cities and distributes it to states.

·
Registered
39,555 Posts
I've been told by several people i know here, some independent voters. After what they saw of this 3 years with trump and the bogus impeachment....they will never vote for another democrat.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Said in jest, Democratic thing obviously. Just imagine if the right did it.:c-n:

There are two sets of acceptable behavior and thus laws in america, just depends on what side of the fence you are on ! :wall:

Were Republicans supposed to take the day off yesterday to reflect? Or is that just a Dem thing. Just asking for a friend. :lol:

21 - 40 of 137 Posts