Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK OK !!! you guys can kick me when you see me yea Im the one that bought the new sled the snow god are rearing there ugly heads :frech32: :frech32: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
OK OK !!! you guys can kick me when you see me yea Im the one that bought the new sled the snow god are rearing there ugly heads :frech32: :frech32: :banghead: :banghead:[/b]
yeah, I did that in the fall of 1987, know what youre goin through.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
OK OK !!! you guys can kick me when you see me yea Im the one that bought the new sled the snow god are rearing there ugly heads :frech32: :frech32: :banghead: :banghead:[/b]
No need to worry I just saved you, yesterday I put the .blower back in the barn, in the rear corner and piled stuff like the lawn mower in front of it just like I do in the spring. This move should bring the snow gods back.

·
Registered
178 Posts
No need to worry I just saved you, yesterday I put the .blower back in the barn, in the rear corner and piled stuff like the lawn mower in front of it just like I do in the spring. This move should bring the snow gods back.[/b]
You dumbass, all you need to do is buy a new boat if you want winter to last forever. :frech32:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I'm ready to pull the boat out of storage.

I feel for you guys whom bought new sleds. If you don't ride them 1 mile, you still lost a couple grand on value.

This sucks!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I sold all the sleds and bought a Harley...

And I took the "big" snowblower apart in October to work on it and it's still in pieces. So the lack of snow isn't my fault :celebrating:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
At least that "new" feeling will be around for a little while longer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts