Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM GOING UP WITH MY FAMILY FOR A LITTLE VACATION AND IM BRINGING MY SLED WITH ME TO DO SOME STUFF TO IT. SO WHAT A GOOD IDEA I TAKE WIFE AND KIDS AWAY WITH ME GO WATCH SOME WHALES AND WORK ON MY SLED WITH SOME GOOD PEEPS. KILL 2 BIRDS WITH ONE STONE GOOD IDEA ? I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE IT EASY I HAVE A TENDIACY TO GO A LITTLE NUTS ONCE I START ON MY SLED. I HAVE TO BE CARFULL WIFE HAS ME ON A SHORT LEASH!!!!!!!! :passifier:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
LUCKY. I wish Dan wasnt 9 hrs from me, I would love to take my sled there and have him install a clutch kit and tune it. I would be so happy then. Owell. Well what u gettin done to it?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ALREADY HAVE THE FUEL REDUCER BUT FOR SOME REASON MY SLED IS ALREADY LEAN. WE WILL TAKE A DEEPER LOOK AT THAT. I HAVE THE Y PIPE INSTALLED TOO. WE ARE GOING TO CHABGE TRACKS TO A 1" HACKSAW FROM MY SNO PRO TRACK. WERE GOING TO MESS WITH CLUTCHING AND PUT NEW SHEAVES (06) AND POLARIS BELT AND A COUPLE OF OTHER LITTLE TRICKS.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I heard from Looneytune that Dan is lazy as all hell . :wut60: He will probably make his wife do all the work on your sled . :smilielol: Ask if you can drive the Camaro . :augen41:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ACTUALLY LORI IS GOING TO WORK ON IT DAN IS GOING TO PASS HER THE TOOLS. IM GOING TO TAKE MY 2 KIDS AND MY WIFE FOR A BLAST IN THE Z . WHILE JERAMY TAKES MY F 350 4 WHEELING FOR THE DAY. LMFAO HEY LOONEY COME ON UP!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
so you know.. we don't have the polaris belts, no biggie, you can get them afterward.. don't need to "ride it" just yet.

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Originally posted by dead1dave@Oct 2 2005, 07:54 PM
I heard from Looneytune that Dan is lazy as all hell .  :wut60: He will probably make his wife do all the work on your sled .  :smilielol: Ask if you can drive the Camaro .  :augen41:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904549
[/quote]
LOL

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I was up that way last month on a work training trip,I ened up getting lost trying to find ODS,the coast line was nice :div20:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by F7SNOPRO01@Oct 2 2005, 10:29 PM
someone has to take a few screen shots while they are workin on the Dr's sled
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904764
[/quote]

GOOD IDEA ILL TAKE SOME PICS :fluffy: :dance2:

WELL WE ARE GOING ON A WHALE WATCH TOO. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK MY WIFE WOULD LET ME DO ANY WORK TO MY SLED WITHOUT ANY STIPULATIONS? SUITCASES ARE PACKED KIDS HAVE THERE BATHING SUITS FOR THE HOTELS INDOOR POOL. AND THE WHALE WATCH TUESDAY 12:00 SO I HAVE TO DO SOMTHING WITH THE FAMILY WHILE IM THERE. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I'll sum it up in a nutshell. When I went to ODS last summer, Lori did ALL the work and this is all Dan did:

Oh yea, Dan is also a very FAST keyboard racer too. :lol2:

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by dead1dave@Oct 2 2005, 08:54 PM
I heard from Looneytune that Dan is lazy as all hell .  :wut60: He will probably make his wife do all the work on your sled .  :smilielol: Ask if you can drive the Camaro .  :augen41:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904549
[/quote]
I'm like Dan, I like to be the boss and tell others what to do. :lol2: Guess that makes me lazy too. :frech11: And don't bother Dan when he's eating, he gets grumpy. Better yet, try and keep up with his eating speed. I thought I could put down pizza quick. I got my butt kicked. :wut60: You should have a great time. I know I did when I was there.

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,450 Posts
Originally posted by The Outdoor Shop@Oct 4 2005, 06:06 PM
haa.. well better than the sex toys I saw at your shop, that you test before you sell..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=908382
[/quote]

Now there is a maket that has not been tapped into yet, pre-used sex toys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts