·
Registered
2013 Turbo
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn it!!! :banghead: :banghead:

[attachment=276011:F5_with_bow.jpg]

[attachment=276014:all_sled...n_garage.jpg]

Don't they look all nice and clean. That nasty snow would just get them all dirty!!!

Merry Christmas everyone

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Ya just what I like to do and walk by 10 grand every time I walk into the house thru the garage to the kitchen. At least it isn't breaking down sitting there !!! Dam we need snow bad nutin' but brown grass all over around here with an ocasional patch of snow the size of a rug

·
Registered
626 Posts
Good sides to no snow: I have more time to polish and clean them up (I knoiw, a little late, but so sue me), and they don't get dirty!

Bad sides: They don't get dirty! And I can't snowmobile!

But, apparently, this weekend a storm is going to kick our ass! Woot!

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
You guys have fun polishing your sleds and sitting on them in the garage making engine noises. I went riding yesterday, went riding today and I plan to go riding again tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Here in Minnesota it is so bad I am thinking about taking the quad up to Danbury next week and run the winter trails up there. First mountain trip is not until the 16th of March if there is snow left.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.