Hardcore Sledder banner

I'm getting pissed now

954 views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  machzman 
#1 ·
Rain! are you f$$$$ng kidding me? What the F$$K! Wisconsin board says FIBS are driving up north in droves to ride on snirt. Is this the best we are going to do this year? Maybe we will see some snow by February. Is this what the season is coming down to? 1 month a year? Mother F$$ker!!!!

ANy one want to buy a 2006 renegade 600ho sdi with a 2 place tilt trailer? Its got a gas can, storage bag, cover, knee pads, hand guards, spare belt, spare plugs, ready to go. Low miles, looks and still smells new.

Maybe once i get rid of the sled we will get nailed with snow. then at least you guys can enjoy the season, at least whats left of it. :face_crash: :wtf:

#2 ·
Rain! are you f$$$$ng kidding me? What the F$$K! Wisconsin board says FIBS are driving up north in droves to ride on snirt. Is this the best we are going to do this year? Maybe we will see some snow by February. Is this what the season is coming down to? 1 month a year? Mother F$$ker!!!!

ANy one want to buy a 2006 renegade 600ho sdi with a 2 place tilt trailer? Its got a gas can, storage bag, cover, knee pads, hand guards, spare belt, spare plugs, ready to go. Low miles, looks and still smells new.

Maybe once i get rid of the sled we will get nailed with snow. then at least you guys can enjoy the season, at least whats left of it. :face_crash: :wtf:[/b]
I'll give you a $1,000.00 for everything :beerchug:

#3 ·
I here ya...I guess the smart mofo's dumped their sleds 2 seasons ago, can't expect anyone to give a fair price for something to just collect dust in their garage either. I'm way beyond letting it get to me anymore...had three fairly new sleds, down to one now, 4 place enclosed has been down sized to a 2 pl tilt. Time to face the music...winters in our area are a thing of the past, except a for quick taste once or twice a season. Have sled ready on trailer waiting to hook up inside barn...time to move it to the back and move the bike back up front. I'm tired of watching the same ol weather report day after day...the magic of this wintertime passion has no more rabbits... I am a member in good standing of the "blues of the month club"

cheers

#5 ·
I can handle no snow here, but I had to cancel one vacation to northern Michigan already, and it looks like the next one scheduled for Jan 11-14 may be screwed too. We have a group trip planned for the lower. The back up plan is to drive north until we find snow. Not sure if I'm up to driving another 6-7 hours after we hit Gaylord to find snow...

#6 ·
I'll give you a $1,000.00 for everything :beerchug:[/b]

I'll trade you a really nice snowblower for it.[/b]

You guys are dicks! lol! Rubbing salt in my wounds. Youre right though. If we dont get any snow i may as well convert this thing into a weed wacker or something. I'll get more use out of it. :banghead:

#7 ·
This is an expensive hobby to just sit and stare at the weather report wishing for any kind of change. Called my cousin today up in Wolverine and he said he had a blast this morning on his "dirt bike" out in the chandler hill area. He said he did see a snow drift and felt sorry for all of us snowmobilers. Mother Nature and I are not on speaking terms until she actually gives us the winter we've been waiting almost 2 years for.

#9 ·
I can handle no snow here, but I had to cancel one vacation to northern Michigan already, and it looks like the next one scheduled for Jan 11-14 may be screwed too. We have a group trip planned for the lower. The back up plan is to drive north until we find snow. Not sure if I'm up to driving another 6-7 hours after we hit Gaylord to find snow...[/b]
I hear ya there. Our first trip of the year is planned for the 12th-14th baseing out of Kinross and we are already looking to move base camp
to the Lake Gogebic area. Problem is, I just looked at thier 5 day forcast and it don't look any different than Kinross's.......:banghead:

Pretty pathetic to think some people are still doing yard work as far north as Houghton Lake right now........:drunk:

#16 ·
Ahhhhhhhhhh just got home from a beautiful Indian summers drive with the sunroof open from New York back to Michigan. Wouldn't believe its still Septe...... Wait its FRICKIN' JANUARY.....Where is the snow???? Guess I'm goin' to Wal-Mart and buyin' some stabil

#18 ·
Looked at John Dee's site and The Weather Channel report for Lake Gogebic. Snow, Snow and more Snow. I do believe that we will be loading up and leaving Thursday afternoon and staying for the weekend. Thats if we can find a hotel......
Keep the Stabil on ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 ·
Looked at John Dee's site and The Weather Channel report for Lake Gogebic. Snow, Snow and more Snow. I do believe that we will be loading up and leaving Thursday afternoon and staying for the weekend. Thats if we can find a hotel......
Keep the Stabil on ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
Lucky You. I have canceled one trip this year already. Now I have a buddy that's going on a business trip to Denver at the end of the month and is going to spend a day sledding. I might have to take some vacation and see what it's like to ride the powder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.