Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Storm comin & weekend is comin. Think I'm goin sleddin. Yeah!!! :smiley-faces7:[/b]
Yep yep .. heading Down East to Crawford saturday morning with wifey and the little girlie whirlie for a couple days. Gonna do a little ridin' and a little ice fishin'.

How about those hours at work ??? Crazy man

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr. Nadeau. I Got saw, will cut trees to get to the top. Maybe next time. Liked that off trail stuff. :rockernana:[/b]
Hey .. Scott from Spruce Meadow offered to take us up the backside of Bald Mountain to the summit. If you're heading up there this weekend give him a holler and give it a try. Would be a ballsy ride thats for sure!

That trail we went up actually dead ends not too far from where that tree blocked our way.

I dare you to try to go up the backside. I double dog dare you!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey .. Scott from Spruce Meadow offered to take us up the backside of Bald Mountain to the summit. If you're heading up there this weekend give him a holler and give it a try. Would be a ballsy ride thats for sure!

That trail we went up actually dead ends not too far from where that tree blocked our way.

I dare you to try to go up the backside. I double dog dare you![/b]
Won't be this trip, bringing my brother who is a novice. Let me know next time you go up to Jtown.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm the big red spot and I can say: " I don't have over 24"". This certianly is not the most accurate map I've seen.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
I think this map may be a little more accurate. Check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts