Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim how is work ? well I shoveled the drive , rode around the yard for about a mile and a half and went out to the highway(61 and 400th) to watch a crash get cleaned up , Now what ? wish I could doo some grooming

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
You would'nt happen to be going to Daves on Saturday would you? I'm gonna bring my trailer down to Cass and put hers on and let her haul hers and mine to Daves. Take a few rips up and down the river then sit back and pound a few down. BTW get a job!!!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a job , working for the state for a couple months(unemployment) , ha ha . I might go for awhile but not staying long , why doo you need someone to help pull sled out , the river is open . We should really have a gathering in Forest Lake or Wyoming for those that are interested . man I wish I had a truck , I want to go to Vermillion and ride the lake if that is my only option .

3rd place game - Hill Murray 3 White Bear 2 , GOD I LOVE WINTER !!!!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I got a job , working for the state for a couple months(unemployment) , ha ha . I might go for awhile but not staying long , why doo you need someone to help pull sled out , the river is open . We should really have a gathering in Forest Lake or Wyoming for those that are interested . man I wish I had a truck , I want to go to Vermillion and ride the lake if that is my only option .

3rd place game - Hill Murray 3 White Bear 2 , GOD I LOVE WINTER !!!![/b]

Yep, heard the river was open. Might bring the wheeler instead. Wish I had my truck also. Mom is in town from Phoenix she is using my truck to get around.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Ronder , sell the house ?[/b]
Why would I do that..... All the HCS buddies are close to me here!!!!

:fluffy:

Although
Eagle River, WI, which is only 140 miles from the other house , looks pretty Damn Good about now!

:fluffy:

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm bored too!!! But I'm actually working...or well, thinking about working anyway. Show me some more snow pictures...I need some entertainment. At least I can go home at night and LOOK at my snowmobile in the garage. :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bored is an understatement. After starting it up in the garage and getting my fix of burning 2 stroke oil. I sit there wondering when I will be able to take it to the next step, and put it on the trailer and go somewhere. :i_need_snow: :snowfall:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I'm bored too!!! But I'm actually working...or well, thinking about working anyway. Show me some more snow pictures...I need some entertainment. At least I can go home at night and LOOK at my snowmobile in the garage. :([/b]
I am way bored too, no snow to ride on and I went to Lake Vermilion on Tuesday and put on 30 miles to fix my riding itch, Off work till April and nothing to do. I guess I can take the wheeler out and work on the trails and cut some more branches out of the way and radius some more corners better. Bummer part is I just got the wheeler back from the shop today so the last 3 weeks have been really boring here with nothing to ride. I've been looking at my sled for the last month in the garage and got tired of it and had to load it up and go for a spin on the lake. Ended up at Benchwarmers in tower and back to my moms house on the lake where we trailered to. could use some more snow tho, there was enough for lube and cooling but could use some fresh stuff... And Ski-don't I also wish I could be out grooming, I was at this time last winter...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
MXZRIDR, I see you keep a running total too!

MXZRIDR- Mileage so far this winter: 2

Ronder--- Mileage so far this winter: 0

[/b]

Ive got 30 miles on this yr. Took it out to Linwood lake ice fishing 2 days after the 2" of snow. I had to scratch the itch, Jim ask Matt if the can is to loud? By the way do you know how to tune up a 2002 mxz 600 (its my buddies sled) My 2002 ZLR 500 will beat it. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Also its fast because its a Cat.... :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts