Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my parents just moved into ile des chenes and i am from close to morden and i was wondering how the trails are out there i have never rode out in that area any tips on where to go or any usual rides out there love riding in the pembina valley at home here but always love to try new trials

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I know wing night is popular at the IDC hotel. Every Wednesday night, good place to go meet a few riders, or maybe hook up with the Voyaguer Club.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
the trail passes right by there,unlimited places to go, all FLAT ,high speed trails and ditches, till you get to the popular bush trails 50 miles in any direction roughly

·
Registered
153 Posts
the trail passes right by there,unlimited places to go, all FLAT ,high speed trails and ditches, till you get to the popular bush trails 50 miles in any direction roughly[/b]
Can you be more specific on the 'bush trails'? I was down there last week and the trail seemed to kinda end off once you hit IDC (northbound on 59) so I just turned around and went back south.

thanks

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
bush trails as in woodridge ,marchand area, lac dubonnet, white shell, grand beach, till you get there its all wide open,to get to these areas count on a 150-175 plus mile day return trip,
you have to run 59 ditch north to the last road before the floodway, the trail starts there to go east

59 south the trail starts at the red river diversion, just out of idc

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trail is fully groomed north and south of IDC now and right up to the Hotel. Wing night is great but what night isn't in a small town bar. A must stop in!!! Trail system connects many of the small towns in the area. Great for short rides, when you don't have a lot of time. Long rides... The skies the limit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.