Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
HAHAHA thats awesome and it definitely gets me pumped to ride. I would have to say that is a polaris based on the hood graphics and the sound of the engine. looks like fun actually hahaha Im gonna head to Southwick and pic up Gypsie and Buster and we are gonna head into Springfield!! :div20: :div20: :smilielol: :smilielol:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
HAHAHA thats awesome and it definitely gets me pumped to ride. I would have to say that is a polaris based on the hood graphics and the sound of the engine. looks like fun actually hahaha Im gonna head to Southwick and pic up Gypsie and Buster and we are gonna head into Springfield!! :div20: :div20: :smilielol: :smilielol:[/b]
taking the boys trollin ?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
HAHAHA thats awesome and it definitely gets me pumped to ride. I would have to say that is a polaris based on the hood graphics and the sound of the engine. looks like fun actually hahaha Im gonna head to Southwick and pic up Gypsie and Buster and we are gonna head into Springfield!! :div20: :div20: :smilielol: :smilielol:[/b]
Sounds good!!!!!! Shotgun called it!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Sounds good!!!!!! Shotgun called it!!![/b]
I was thinking we'd take out the Super Safaris and show the world what they have before the snow hits....give the guys who think they can compete some time to MAYBE be ready to run with the big dogs! :wut60:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hey, he didn't turn, in the left turn only lane :smilielol:
COOL video.
We might doing the same thing here, if we do not get snow soon. :tease:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I was thinking we'd take out the Super Safaris and show the world what they have before the snow hits....give the guys who think they can compete some time to MAYBE be ready to run with the big dogs! :wut60:[/b]
I don't think they're ready for the super safari's quite yet!!!! I rode my other safari, well it's half buster's , It's the back up sled for when we smash up the super safari's, around the yard sunday for about ten minutes!!!! It was o.k. but no where near as sweet as the super safari!!!!! The magic man thinks he can run with us, but he's in for a surprise!!!!!! Mrs. Parker just don't know!!!!! The tea bagger thinks his quad will beat us down the access road at the reservoir, over the whoops!!!! He's nuts!!! What da you think????? Tell your uncle to stop sending me love mail!!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I don't think they're ready for the super safari's quite yet!!!! I rode my other safari, well it's half buster's , It's the back up sled for when we smash up the super safari's, around the yard sunday for about ten minutes!!!! It was o.k. but no where near as sweet as the super safari!!!!! The magic man thinks he can run with us, but he's in for a surprise!!!!!! Mrs. Parker just don't know!!!!! The tea bagger thinks his quad will beat us down the access road at the reservoir, over the whoops!!!! He's nuts!!! What da you think????? Tell your uncle to stop sending me love mail!!!![/b]
as far as the super safaris go....will anyone ever be ready for them?? :dunno:

Teabagged will never run with us or anyone over any whoops or in a straight line in snow with his quad based his pervious performances with wheeled vehicles. :flamethrowingsmiley:

Love mail....i didn't know he was doing that, but that would explain those pics of you in his garage... :wackit: so im not very surprised he's sending you mail. ill try and have a talk with him about it.

I NEED SNOW.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I don't think they're ready for the super safari's quite yet!!!! I rode my other safari, well it's half buster's , It's the back up sled for when we smash up the super safari's, around the yard sunday for about ten minutes!!!! It was o.k. but no where near as sweet as the super safari!!!!! The magic man thinks he can run with us, but he's in for a surprise!!!!!! Mrs. Parker just don't know!!!!! The tea bagger thinks his quad will beat us down the access road at the reservoir, over the whoops!!!! He's nuts!!! What da you think????? Tell your uncle to stop sending me love mail!!!![/b]
ya ya ya!! 10am?? the viper is real hungry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.