Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
26,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She would probably kill me. When I was single, cleaning carbs and parts in my kitchen was a normal thing.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Very funny, I like that one! I remember when I was single and used to put my clean clothes on the laundry room floor instead of folding them! I could take some pictures now of me cleaning fish tank filters in the sink, that would make her mad!

·
Registered
610 Posts
girls are dumb! I cleaned the carbs on my buddies '04 mxzx 440 in the bathroom at the VFW one time. There was like four feet of powder and the things iced up so bad it wouldn't run and we needed to get home. The whole place smelled ilke gas. They weren't happy with me.

·
Banned
26,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice jugs shane, if you give me a beer i won't tell.[/b]
On Saturday, you can have all the beer you can handle. I'm not even gonna bring my fishin stuff. Just the sled and my drinkin' glove. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Looks like some of you have some tough wives to live with. :lol2:
Boy, that looks like something my husband does at my house! I could care less if he uses my kitchen sink to clean snowmobile/car parts, as long as it's wiped clean, and disinfected when he is done.
I figure I have other battles to fight, so I should pick which ones are important.
Mrs red

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Looks like some of you have some tough wives to live with. :lol2:
Boy, that looks like something my husband does at my house! I could care less if he uses my kitchen sink to clean snowmobile/car parts, as long as it's wiped clean, and disinfected when he is done.
I figure I have other battles to fight, so I should pick which ones are important.
Mrs red[/b]
theres a good women

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
:beerchug: You Go Mrs Red! I'll have a beer with you![/b]
Sounds good to me! We'd probably get along well out on the trails as well. :celebrating:

Only if every man had a women like you.[/b]
theres a good women[/b]
Thanks, guys! I try to be pretty easygoing. The battle is when he doesn't clean up the sink- and he's remembered after being reminded the first time! :beerchug:
Think having ten younger brother's prepared me at all?!
Mrs red

·
Banned
26,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ha ha, I used to have my Snap On tool box in my kitchen... I thought that was great.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts