Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone plans on coming up here anywhere from houghton to copperharbor to ride in a week or so when we get some more snow all the way till the end of the year give me a call and ill show you some great spots to ride all the logging roads and the pole lines, there the best lots of hills and powder or some good grommed trails. id like to go with ya give me a call!! :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey, thanks for the invite. I and my bud have been trying to make it out that way for years. Just seems a bit too far to travel. If we can make it out, we will make sure to post and set something up. TIA

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
hay firemanf77, i have a uncle that lives in iron mtn,
been wanting to go to see him for some time now.
i will call you, and maybe we can hook up ....
you can show us some site's???
mark. B)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure alleycat when you plan to come up give me a call ill go anytime.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
maybe ill see you up on the trail. I got one month of vacation coming starting at christmas.
That trail that runs from houghton to rockland is AWSOME( richard nicholas trail or some dam thing). Last year me and my dad went last the last week of march into april. It sucked when i had to let off the gas to only do 85 mph in the turns. :D :lol: Hope to set a new speed record going from rockland to houghton in my f7. i hope to do in 12 minutes.

·
Registered
580 Posts
FiremanF7, I am coming up Jan 12 till the 16th. About four to six from my area and a buddy of mine from detriot is going to meet me up there and ride my ZL. Send me a PM and I will get in touch with you when we are up there. One of our gang has a new viper that I can't wait to let my firecat loose on...haha.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
F7 ditch jumper, yes that is a great trail give me a call when you come for sure i can maybe show you some other great trails too. wow 12 min seems fast!!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
that is the bill nicholls trails, there is now a trail cam north of houghton and is displayed on johndee.com, may have to stand there a while to get your pic. taken, updates every 10 min or so

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fireman, We'll get in touch before we come up as we love the off-trail riding and hope to find more of it. We were supposed to go to Houghton 12/11 -12/15 but the weather didn't cooperate.
We'll for sure be up, just not sure when at this point.

MinnBobber B) F7, black standard graphics

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Fireman77,

Headed up your way Dec 27th - Jan2nd and then back up Feb5-9. Hope to god there is snow! I seriously, serioulsy, can't take it much longer! I am not kidding, it is really bugging me! I wait all year for this and no gosh darn snow! What did we all do to deserve this?

I will let you know when it gets closer if we are still headin up there!!!!!!

Nick

·
Registered
47 Posts
My brother and I will be up sometime this winter
He has family in bumbletown and gay
Think we are comeing before hometown tour(Jan. 22,23)
He bought his sled from Neil at Kewenaw motorsports

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow really bill saber, i live actally about a mile from bubletown, i just might know who they are we will all have to go for a ride when you come up, by the way i got my sled from neil to, pm later!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts