Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If all this rain was reallly snow we would have gotten over 6 feet. Many places got 6-8 inches of rain, so thats 6-8 feet of snow! Damn i wish it were December or January.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
well keep in mind alot of it wouldnt have stuck so it only would have been about 4 ft :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :smilielol:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Originally posted by ridelimitedfirecats@Oct 9 2005, 11:48 AM
If all this rain was reallly snow we would have gotten over 6 feet. Many places got 6-8 inches of rain, so thats 6-8 feet of snow! Damn i wish it were December or January.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917809
[/quote]

Actually its 10 inches of snow per 1 inch of rain so more like 60-80 inches of snow.

·
Registered
228 Posts
All I know is we got a ton of rain in the Carmel area. On the way home 2night the road was totaly washed over in more then one spot. We have a really small stream behind us and DAMN if it wasnt a mini mississippi going on there. I could have gone white water rafting !! lol

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Originally posted by thesweeper09@Oct 9 2005, 10:07 PM
all i know is if this rain was snow i wouldnt be sitting here at the computer
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918752
[/quote]
:werd: :withstupid:

my parents were in stetson for the week end and decided it sucked so bad they decided to come home instead of leaving tomorrow night

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by skidooguy6490@Oct 9 2005, 02:53 PM
Actually its 10 inches of snow per 1 inch of rain so more like 60-80 inches of snow.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918023
[/quote]

Getting a little too specific arent we? BTW i've never heard of 10 inches of snow for every inch of rain, sounds like a random number, but whatever you get my point---it would be a shitload of snow!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
i ve also heard the 10 inch rule but either way your original numbers were only like a ft off so id say its good

·
Registered
269 Posts
We closed the cabin for the summer (opened for winter) on Mooselookmeguntic. On the way home the Swift River was really moving. Coos canyon was a giant washing machine. Very cool to see. Wish I hade a tube and a helmet. (lol)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts