Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my dealer install the performance kit. They put the wheels on the outside. I told them I remembered a thread in here that discussed this last November. They admitted there were no destructions for which side to install on, so they went with the outside. SO, after a few hundred miles on your sleds w/ them installed, do any of you guys feel I should take them off and reinstall them on the inside?
Roy, I know you were on top of this, but do you think I should swap em' or ride?

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
I just had my dealer install the performance kit. They put the wheels on the outside. I told them I remembered a thread in here that discussed this last November. They admitted there were no destructions for which side to install on, so they went with the outside. SO, after a few hundred miles on your sleds w/ them installed, do any of you guys feel I should take them off and reinstall them on the inside?
Roy, I know you were on top of this, but do you think I should swap em' or ride?[/b]

Well the 08's have the extra wheels mounted on the inside of the rails...

·
Registered
459 Posts
they go the inside but you can add a set of the colored wheels on the out side too.
You just need two more mounts and longer bolts

·
Registered
758 Posts
It depends on what blocks come with the kit. The inner block is different from the outer block. I did both on mine. I think the inner ones do more than the outers and carry more weight

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PROBABLY doesn't make a much of a difference, but I went with 'em on the inside. Check the last 16 or so posts of this thread:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...68625&st=40[/b]
Roy, this was the thread I read before posting this thread. That's why I said you were on top of it. I guess the consensus is to swap them to the inside, as long as I have the right blocks. Thanks fellas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts