Hardcore Sledder banner

721 - 724 of 724 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #721
For the past week, the Ridecommand.polaris.com website has NOT been downloading snowmobile trail map files. Even though you properly identify your IDD gauge as being a 4.3" gauge on a snowmobile, the download .zip file contains the ORV trail map. They have been made aware of the problem, but it has not been fixed. When it is fixed, I will post on this thread, that it is working correctly again.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #722
For over a week, the Ridecommand.polaris.com website has NOT been downloading snowmobile trail map files. Even though you properly identify your IDD gauge as being a 4.3" gauge on a snowmobile, the download .zip file contains the ORV trail map. They have been made aware of the problem, but it has not been fixed. When it is fixed, I will post on this thread, that it is working correctly again.

Still not fixed, these links should get you a snowmobile download, I put in a couple subregions in the Western Hemisphere.

Northern United States up to slightly north of the Canadian border:

Link to Software and Trails Only

Link to Software, Trails and Base Map

Western North America from Mexico & including Alaska:

Canada down to slightly south of the U.S. border:

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #723
The RideCommand.polaris.com website seems to be properly producing downloaded .zip files for the PIDD GPS gauge on snowmobiles again.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #724
PIDD post#1 of this thread has been completely redone. It has much more detail on all steps, instructions on how to use the current version of the RideCommand website, guides in how to save current tracks and export/import tracks and waypoints, so they are NOT lost during the PIDD update process.

Reactions: stevem5215
721 - 724 of 724 Posts