Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one try these? They attach the the A-arms.
Glasses Vision care Luggage and bags Eyewear Bag

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not yet but I am switching from ski zs. They attach to skis and swivel but I've broken a few. Nothing throws snow like the ski zs. Period. But I'm tired of them pulling sometimes and the odd breakage. The ones you have pictured are adapters and then 12 inch Scrapers. Available at royal distributing.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
The lower A arm scratchers pictured above ,were discontinued from qualipieces last season.The product pictured below is from OTTP and have performed well.the is also a set for the rear skid on there website The scratchers actually mount to the rear of the ski bolt with spacers between the webs in the ski

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
The lower A arm scratchers pictured above ,were discontinued from qualipieces last season.The product pictured below is from OTTP and have performed well.the is also a set for the rear skid on there website The scratchers actually mount to the rear of the ski bolt with spacers between the webs in the ski
Tried these scratchers on my pro ride Indy. You can only reverse on smooth hard packed trails. Thiswivel piece did not last a day on our rough N. W. Ontario trails.

·
Registered
155 Posts
These are the ones I'd mentioned that break easy. Nothing throws snow like they do. Bit break occasionally. I may switch to the other ski mounted

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts