Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Web Central all of the lake has skimmed over. :div20: It will probably be at least two weeks before it is thick enough for travel. :dunno:

I make it a personal rule to never go out on first lake until after January 15th. :div20: This year I may wait until January 30th, if cold weather does not stick around. :banghead:

Mark :beerchug:

G

·
Same thing my dad said.. Also one person will fall in at back lake this week. They are going to be more then 100 ppl out there.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It's a shame, but i'll agree with those statements. Every April around here, snowcheck time, people complain about how expensive the new sleds are, but we all grin and bare it. Then, in DECEMBER we're all eager to run them on a couple inches of snow over rocks or on the lakes that have just frozen. I'd hate to break or sink mine this weekend and have the storm of the century spring up during the week. Everybody just needs alittle bit of patience. :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
From Web Central all of the lake has skimmed over. :div20: It will probably be at least two weeks before it is thick enough for travel. :dunno:

I make it a personal rule to never go out on first lake until after January 15th. :div20: This year I may wait until January 30th, if cold weather does not stick around. :banghead:

Mark :beerchug:[/b]
I know for fact you have been out on that lake before jan 15!
:tease: Remember the year you slipped and cracked your noggin on the ice??

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
:tease: Remember the year you slipped and cracked your noggin on the ice??[/b]
Can't get away with anything, can you, Mark? :smilielol:

C'mon dualmass, what other dirt do you have on our boy............. :tease:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:tease: Remember the year you slipped and cracked your noggin on the ice??[/b]
I was walking, NOT ON A SNOWMOBILE! :frech32:

I should have qualified my origional post stating imphatically that I don't go riding the lake on a snowmoible before January 15th. Yech! :banghead:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Thanks for the Update Mark. I ll take your Advise to the Next Level and Not go on that Lake Anytime unless I m following someone who s familier with it. Seems like a lot of people take the Arctic Plunge in it because they are not familier with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts