Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gooped up the heat exchanger under the seat today, hope it works. But what I want to know is did anybody notice that the washer that holds down the seat was a Woodys backer plate. Just though that was strange.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
mine too, probably because cat sells woodys stuff in their accessory book and use their parts when possible. But when we need a backer plate we know where to find a spare one! :lol:

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Originally posted by mowjoe@Mar 8 2003, 01:26 PM
Gooped up the heat exchanger under the seat today, hope it works. But what I want to know is did anybody notice that the washer that holds down the seat was a Woodys backer plate. Just though that was strange.
That won't fix the problem. You need to use clear silicone where the rear of the seat meets the top of the rear heat exchanger, all the way across.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did use clear silicone all around the heat exchanger and any openings like the wire harness and where the plastic meets the light and seat. You can't even tell with the clear silicone. I think clear is the way to go. I used Marine Goop from Home Depot and it dryed pretty fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts