Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Riding yesterday and it was flipping cold left the house and the iAct was happy and working. We hit our first gas stop and when I fired up the sled after the stop, Apollo 13 hit. C 1524 Alarm. WTF! No more iAct for you! I pull out the phone and run the code, hoping it's not an electric oil pump failure! You don't care about these codes until you get one. So after calling my dealer I find out the right hand ski shock no longer cares to be friends with me. Further reading says the shock module is fried, and needs to be replaced. I let the sled thaw out when I got home, hoping snow, ice and cold caused the failure and a little heat to cure the system. Didn't work. To add to this, in the morning I was greeted with two codes C1523 and C1524... have any of you ran into problems with the iAct system?

Attachments

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Riding yesterday and it was flipping cold left the house and the iAct was happy and working. We hit our first gas stop and when I fired up the sled after the stop, Apollo 13 hit. C 1524 Alarm. WTF! No more iAct for you! I pull out the phone and run the code, hoping it's not an electric oil pump failure! You don't care about these codes until you get one. So after calling my dealer I find out the right hand ski shock no longer cares to be friends with me. Further reading says the shock module is fried, and needs to be replaced. I let the sled thaw out when I got home, hoping snow, ice and cold caused the failure and a little heat to cure the system. Didn't work. To add to this, in the morning I was greeted with two codes C1523 and C1524... have any of you ran into problems with the iAct system?
there was a thread in the turbo forum not long ago...
https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/1852204-2019-iact-issues.html

·
Registered
21 Posts
I posted earlier in the Turbo forum but I had c1525&1526 codes last year. It ended up being the module for the iact system not for an individual shock even though the code will say left or right. The module is located behind the intercooler on the left side and is held in with two bolts. Very easy to access and replace. The sled is still rideable with the code ( I know it’s annoying as ....) the system defaults to medium when there is a fault.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I loose connection to the module when it gets cold out (-20c and below), and I don't get the iact splash screen on the dash. Ride for a bit and let it warm up and iact starts working again. I noticed on the 2020 sleds they relocated the module.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts