Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like goign out side and rididng my snowmobile, its just accrost the street in some feild but my mom wont let me. She lets me go when she goes with me accrost the street but not alone, is she just being a pain or are all moms like that. Lol wtf i dont want to wait 3 more days till i can use it in vt i just want to go drive it around for like 2 hours!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, i don't know if you wanted a reply or not but i see my little errors. Thats what happens when you just type random stuff out

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
give the kid a break, he's pissed at his mom
heres what you do, move out get a job pay the bills and all the responsibilty's that come with being a tax paying adult, and you will not have to get permission to ride your snow machine!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yes...all moms are like that. Wait until you're older, then you can torture your own kids. It's great fun. ;) By the way, consider yourself lucky to have a sled. Most kids that would like to have one don't.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Maybe if You post a picture of Your Mom, Davecat or Wicked King would want to come over and entertain her while You sneak out to ride!! LOL

·
Registered
960 Posts
If my mom ever told me that ... I'd be like hey.. you, you get in the kitchen, an bake me a pie, an knit me a sweater god damnit!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
You talk to your mom that way?

I'd slap the shit out of ya!

Wait till you get married with kids then let us know what pain is!

·
Registered
960 Posts
lol hahaha relax i was just joking around

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Just wait till shes gone. And go take it out for a spin. Thats what ive always done. :D What they dont know cant hurt them.

I got no snow either so i took it out on the lake. The ice is 7-8 inches thick and dam cold. It always scares the shit out of me when i walk on it and here it crack. :mellow:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Jan 16 2003, 04:44 PM
as long as your dad doesnt keep loaded guns around the house
FUNNY STUFF...I LIKE IT. ....AT THE VERY LEAST I'M ENTERTAINED ON THIS SITE...THANKS GUYS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts