Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming up Simcoe St from the Shwa about an hour ago, so as I pass the new golf course in Columbus, I couldn't stop the urge to slow down honk my horn and give the finger to all the golfers close to the road ........ clubs were swinging in the air, fists shaking at me. ..................... "F" em I say, lets see how much fun there having with their pansy ass fancy shmacy plaid wearing sport, when were still sledding in April.

I couldn't help myself, I was a posessed man for the few seconds driving by the golf course

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Welcome to the dark side.... :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
I find myself getting pissed off at the people out walking! Enjoying the weather :veryangry: And especially the kids on bikes and skateboards :banghead:

Its suppose to be to COLD and to much SNOW for that shit!!

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You've come over to the dark side.... :)[/b]
Oh yes the darkside of "bad winter" powers are strong today, now I'm out in the shop replacing a rad hose and thermostat on my winter beater, yes a rad hose and thermostat ................... who over heats in January :banghead:

I find myself getting pissed off at the people out walking! Enjoying the weather :veryangry: And especially the kids on bikes and skateboards :banghead:

Its suppose to be to COLD and to much SNOW for that shit!![/b]

Ya I can remember getting a new bike or board for Christmas and thinking this sucks, having to wait for 4 months to use it. Now all these kids are running around with their shinny new bikes and boards in January ............... makes me want to shove a stick in their spokes and throw gravel on the side walk :linemup:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I was coming up Simcoe St from the Shwa about an hour ago, so as I pass the new golf course in Columbus, I couldn't stop the urge to slow down honk my horn and give the finger to all the golfers close to the road ........ clubs were swinging in the air, fists shaking at me. ..................... "F" em I say, lets see how much fun there having with their pansy ass fancy shmacy plaid wearing sport, when were still sledding in April.

I couldn't help myself, I was a posessed man for the few seconds driving by the golf course[/b]
Try to withhold the urge to assist the greenskeeper by doing some high-speed aerating (with your Woody's).
Given the lack of white those fairways are starting to look good about now. Zoom-Zoom!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ya I can remember getting a new bike or board for Christmas and thinking this sucks, having to wait for 4 months to use it. Now all these kids are running around with their shinny new bikes and boards in January ............... makes me want to shove a stick in their spokes and throw gravel on the side walk :linemup:[/b]

:smilielol: :smilielol:

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I'm getting pissy too... I'm starting to take it out on some of the citidiots I work with that think this weather is fan-fuckin-tastic, and tell me I might as well give up on winter cuz it's not going to be cold this winter... FUCK OFF LOSERS!!!

:banghead:

Kevo

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Don't worry boys winter will arrive with a big bang on the 10th.

I'll have to drive to the airport in a blizzard to catch my flight to Mexico! :banghead:

As I'm looking out the window I'll see miles of freshly groomed ribbons as far as I can see with sleds going every which way.

At least I can drown my sorrows in Corona :beerchug:

It is my luck, so be patient, I'm leaving this warm climate for some wicked tobogganning in lovely, fridgid Baja Mexico.

At least on a positive note sled service next year will be a piece of cake :div20:

Screw that, I'm freaked, where the hell is my snow!

I need to by a large farm so I can rip up the fields without my wife complaining about the lawn.

Hell, the grass should grow and fix the damage I've done already. :banana:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/world-forecast...LE&metric=1

Looks like winter starts on Monday.

........let's hope....

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:[/b]

I just love the January 11th forecast in that link "Cold with fluffy snow" like they can predict what type of snow will fall 6 days from now.

I bet most of you are just like me ........... I search around on all the weather pages till I find one that promises snow and cold ......... then I curse the living daylights out of them when there wrong.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm getting pissy too... I'm starting to take it out on some of the citidiots I work with that think this weather is fan-fuckin-tastic, and tell me I might as well give up on winter cuz it's not going to be cold this winter... FUCK OFF LOSERS!!!
:banghead:

Kevo[/b]
If all these people think the weather is so nice, They can move someplace that is 'nice' ALL YEAR LONG, and leave the rest of us alone who enjoy the change of seasons.
Go move to California or Florida. The North country would be a lot nicer without all those bastards, and lake property would be cheaper.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Lol I always honk my horn on someone's back swing, winter or not... fucking cracks me when they miss their shot and look towards the car with anger and disgust. I try and wave back. :bigfinger:[/b]
:smilielol:

We've been doing that since we could drive.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
:smilielol: sure..... these guys are worse than EC and TWN put together. :doh:[/b]
You're such a killjoy!!!

Let me have a minute in dreamland will ya?

:frech32:

:smilielol:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
I just keep saying:

serenity now, serenity now, serenity now................ over and over again. LOL!

You should try it! :div20:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.