Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have no snow here in the midwest and its really pi$$ing me off. Out east there's more than enough snow. I hear of all the problems that people are having with their firecats and that does'nt make me happy either. Maybe when, or if we get snow that all the problems will be solved and I will have a great sled. BTW I have a standard F5.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
i have a thousand miles since thanksgiving here in new hamshire! load up the trailer! by the way the f-5's are great sleds ! i love mine !

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
my f-7 has 300 trailer miles, and i have put .3 tenth's on it in the drive
i am getting bummed...thinking bout crossing the bridge next week
unless we get snow in the lower before thur,
do you think cat will give us one more year warranty for the guy's
that road less then 4 or 500 miles????? :(

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Don't come to NY. We have snow and can't ride because of trail insurance. Unless you are in a state park or Old Forge. I would rather not have the snow. Its really starting to piss a lot of people off. :angry:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Been plowing and sanding north of Boston since Friday. Got home today at 7:00 am. 55 hours ot this past week. Been called in late at night for spot sanding more this year than any other. With all this snow and my plowing schedule, zero miles on the sled this year.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I live in upstate NY and have 653 miles on my sled and all the trails where I live are open and groomed. Come on up plenty of snow for all I will share!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts