Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No snow here in the midwest is really pi$$ing me off, and out East there's more than enough snow. All the problems I hear that the firecats are having does'nt make me happy either. Maybe when, or if we get snow this winter that all the problems will be solved and I will have a great sled to ride. By the way I have a black standard F5. :)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
ProCat,
C'mon east. Since 1965 there has not been one winter I could not snowmobile in Maine. Already have 800 miles on and haven't even started the serious riding. Bring Arctic Cat here with you. Maybe the sleds would be better if they had a snowy climate! mike

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Ditto what Mike said. I have 400 miles so far and at least 3 more months to go. (I hope March is good) Maine is good!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Mike, went looking for you over the holiday, nobody around. Is it your father that has a place on the parkway? Not to many secrets in Eustis. LOL. I'll be back up there this coming weekend (Fri,Sat,Sun). Sled is in for the updates picking it up on Thurs. Hope to see you soon.

Steve

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Steve, yes, thats' my father on Parkway. I was there Fri night just after XMas til Tue am. Spent a lot of time with friend's over at Kern's development. Just missed your crew one night at Trail's End. Should be there this Wed or Thur. mike

·
Registered
11 Posts
You have to move to Finland, Europe. We have a lot of snow here at this time! :lol: :wub:

El niño does not affect us here in Europe! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I have too much snow where i live cause we dont have any trials down on the coast..by the way maine riders..hows the trials up to greenville??? jackman? or eustis???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts