Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my dad has an arctic cat, f7 and i have an f5. I was wondering what i can do to maby get a little more low-mid range power out of my sled, maby event some new pipes, ill take any ideas.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Try jetting down a size or two. I think F-5 Snopro's 53/51 helix is giving him a great advantage on the bottom end. Also, If you're using a ton of oil, make sure your settings are correct. If you're running a std track...I'd invest in studding. The F5 is only going to perform in the short shots with the F7...your hook-up and suspension will go a LONG way.

·
Registered
960 Posts
my dads got a viper an all i can say is instead of putting gatorade in the back of his sled he need to put slim fast, then maybey he could keep up with me

·
Registered
978 Posts
haha i beat my dad's 800 and a triple pipes, reed, clutched sx, in a quarter mile on my zr6

they were pissed, and i didn't go on 2 and i wiegh 130 now so its not that big of a difference :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
well..(not that I'm hoping for this) but when someone destroys an F7 then buy it cheap and put the motor in it??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts