Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to buy a F7 cdn edition standard for $9200 cdn plus taxes. I can also use the no pmts no interest option for a year. I already have a Rev 600 but would sell one of the two sleds before that year is up.
Should I wait till next year to buy an f7 or are the majority of the problems worked out on this sled.

thanks

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay....how about standard vs sno pro? I do alot of ditch banging and river running.
Would it be worth it for me to source out a sno pro?

How about the price, is $9200 okay?

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
that converted to U.S $$ is a great deal..If you weigh more than 180lbs..then maybe the SP would be better.. I think its more a track thing than springs..

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I have a standard and the suspension isn't too soft for me. I also do alot of rought trail riding. Ive you need the deep track i would upgrade. If you dont i wouldnt. Also i weigh less than 200 so if you are heavier u might want the stiffer sno pro package.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help Outdoor. I weigh 220 and am 6ft 2.
What do you mean track thing?
And what do you guys feel are things that definately should be done to this sled. Such as seat wedge or clutching or picks etc.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
well I am 235 and have a std...the track is 1" SP=1 3/8"

on a std one I would run 153 studs, can clutch it for a good acceleration gain. I hate the way the wedge looks, but thats me. also 7-9" carbides.. pull the limiters up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts