Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am looking to apply the 2003 440 sno pro decals on my f-7 but cannot find any close up shots of the hood for decal placement. Any help would be appreciated. I decided the new graphics didn't do it enough for me to update again this year, so I will customize mine instead. Thank you in advance for your time.
Steve

Update $1500.00-2000.00 for an 04 firecat. Decals $190.00 for all of them. I love all of the chrome on the 2003 440 decals!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. This is why I love this site, instant response. It is odd how expensive the little "s" and little "o" cost for the nose piece. I have reproduced those on regular vinyl for alot cheaper if you don't want to spend 29.95 a piece for them!!!
Thanks Again
Steve

·
Registered
290 Posts
yes the "s" & "o" were exactly what I was talking about. I don't know how all the other decals can be ~$10 each and those stupid little decals are triple the cost...makes no sense. AC should make the hood cover Snopro decal all one piece to save money. Then all you have to do is run a razor down where the cover meets the hood....simple.
Thanks for the offer....too late though, I already bit it and bought them. I got a break on them(thanks Dan) so it wasn't that bad

·
Registered
670 Posts
:D zrryder. If I am not able to sell my F7-Black I was thinking about doing the same thing and updating the graphics to the 03 SnoPro. How did you order them? Direct from your dealer? What are the associated part numbers? Your insight is appreciated. And I agree, this forum rocks.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I just went onto brownleisureworld.com and got the schematics for the hood and belly pan to price the graphics of the 2003 Sno Pro. Boy are those graphics expensive. From a retail cost perspective it is $390.35 for the decals for the hood and belly pan. How did you get all of these stickers for less than $200? Were you able to manufacture/create some of these on your own? I love the look of the snopro and would like to make the switch as well. I am not real fond of the '03 Std's. Your feedback, as always, is appreciated.

·
Registered
199 Posts
geez us firecat owners must think alike , i've got a red team arctic f7 that will be sporting the 03 snopro graghics as well

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thanks snopro. Appreciate the feedback.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts