Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i just rolled my black f7 sno pro and busted up my windshield, cracked the cowlink, and bent up the handle bars pretty good. anyone know where i can order some parts for it, along with some head light lens's? any good websites with pics or their products?i need to get it fixed right now! my right side of my hand bars are bent down. any tips for a little fixer untill i get some parts? any way to adjust the handle bars so that they are not lopsided (left side high, right side low)? really neeed help fella's. thanx for all you can offer!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also i forgot to add in that the switches next to my throttle for the hand and throttle warmers got ripped off, so ill need a new one, and my handle bar grips have rips through them too.?? anyone?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
My buddy did that last year-the dealer just put a pipe over the handlebars and bent them back up. He ordered new ones but you couldn't even tell they had been bent. Might help you get back on the trail for now.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Bend the bars back..........duct tape the hood and grips remove the windshield and your good to go. Fix the big stuff later cause now you can roll her all you want and dont have to worry ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me and my buddies we hitting some big jumps and well after the jump is this straight away with a curve 3/4's of the way down. i pulled a wheeley up the hill, flew off of it, then blasted down the straight away. while i was about to hit that curve i slowed down a little to turn left and i just fishtailed bigtime. the carbides are too new, too sharp. the f7 rolled twice and i flew right off, the f7 managed to land on its ski's. i dont recommend anyone turning too sharp at a high speed with the new rig, unless u have studs of course.that what i need for christmas...some studs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, im 17 and in northern alaska, ride & wreck isnt too uncommon. does any other type of snowmachine windshield fit on a Firecat? if not ill just have a black cobra windshield priority mailed to me intime for the new year. r the black lens covers called "smoke". and i saw some pics of the lens covers with the eyes in them and they look wicked. anyone know where i can get some headlight covers with the designs in them instead of just a solid color? how many studs do u guys have on your firecats? does anyone have the pattern that Tucker was giving out for something like 72-90 studs? i cant remember how many studs were for that pattern. somewhere in that range. whatelse do u guys recommend for a performance boost that isnt gunna cost me my lil sister?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no body knows any good dealers that have the headlight covers with the eye desings or smoke color? and a all black cobra winshield?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts