Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new 2007 Rev 800 or a very low mileage 800 in the Ottawa or surounding area. I've just moved from Manitoba and left my old sled there, and now need one here. Anyone have one they want to move, or know of anyone that would be able to fix me up? Thanks!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
There are 2 dealers in the area. I up on Carp road and 1 in Embrum. I have bought 5 sleds in the last 7 years from the dealer in Embrum.I live in Stittsville and I find the service is worth the drive. The last time I was there he had 1 07x and 2 07 adrn.If your up for a ride Pm me. I ride 4 days a week

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have a 2007 800HO Renegade in white/Black, studded, belly pan protector, E-Start, low & mid windshields, hand guards, hokes, electric fuel gauge 3300miles - about 600 miles on brand new crate motor. It's a great sled - PM me for pics etc. $8500.00

·
Registered
256 Posts
The way this year is shaping up to be I'd be willing to sell my newly purchased 04 MXZ 60 HO - 1090 mile on it, studded - heated hand and thumb - 08 trail pass - MINT MINT MINT condition. $6300.00

·
Registered
256 Posts
why?

the trails are beautiful up north![/b]
I bet they are, the problem is - is trying to get up there, with a 18 month old and one in the oven its hard for me to travel up north and enjoy it, I hate driving 4 hours just for a day trip. And the way the forcast looks for January, well it remains to be seen. I'm trying to be optimistic

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the input guys!! I work on Carp Road, and I did look at a 800 at George's. Still a pretty steep price for a carry-over. If I do find one soon "jhd" I'll have to give you a shout. Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts