Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has a 05-06 3 inch pitch driver they dont need or want to sell let me know, i just found out i dont have the right driver for the track i just bought :banghead: let me know please....

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
if anyone has a 05-06 3 inch pitch driver they dont need or want to sell let me know, i just found out i dont have the right driver for the track i just bought :banghead: let me know please....[/b]
why not sell the track, and buy a 2.52 track. is the track new ?

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
mmm a 13.5x129x1.7"(3.0 pitch) would be the stock track on a 05 snopro . . so you have the correct drivers it will work. .. . I don't understand your question here i think im missing the prob your having?

ryan

·
Registered
407 Posts
mmm a 13.5x129x1.7"(3.0 pitch) would be the stock track on a 05 snopro . . so you have the correct drivers it will work. .. . I don't understand your question here i think im missing the prob your having?
ryan[/b]
I think he has a 04 sled in which case the drivers are different he is saying and yes they are as the 04 has regular 9 tooth drives at 39.00 each and the 05 has 8T-3"PITCH-EXVOLUTE at 98.00 each,
My Brother has a 04 mod shaft with drivers at home that he might sell i will check it out and i think they are what your looking for as they are the same as the 05s because he bought a 03 track and had to change them out for the same but opposite reason you have.
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.