Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to start my F7 last night, pulled her over and seemed to be quite a bit harder to pull over than usual. It was about 40 degrees here yesterday.....seemed odd. Anyway, the sled started in about 3 pulls,and after it fired up.......AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :eek: Sounds like it is only running on 1 cylinder :huh: Going to drop it off today after work. Rode Wed. night and had no problems....had the flashing yellow a few times because of lack of loose snow. Jumped off of the trail several times to cool her down. Was running fine when I parked it. This could be trouble!!! :unsure:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was flashing constantly......I think I know what you are getting at....it was definitely because of low loose snow conditions.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The check engine light is different then the temp light ,mine was flashing when going slow, if I hammered down it would stop and at idle it would stop kinda weird.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went to the dealer today....they were just checking everything over. Ends up one of the coils went bad......what a relief :D Mechanic checked over everything....no damage to engine due to lack of oil....ended up with a good oil pump. They still cranked up the oil pump for good measure. Pistons look good...no scuffing found. Looks like I'll be able to put another 1500 miles on her next year!! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts