Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Haha, I got a little Trigger happy last night in my own lawn... Should go to someone else's to do this lol!! No Im kidding I try not to tear other peoples lawn's up. =/ haha...
Here's the Damage

·
Registered
215 Posts
Haha, I got a little Trigger happy last night in my own lawn... Should go to someone else's to do this lol!! No Im kidding I try not to tear other peoples lawn's up. =/ haha...
Here's the Damage[/b]

lol that stuff tends to happen, BTW whats up with that pole looks like there was some damage to it sometime

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
that tore up grass always grows back even greener.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
lol that stuff tends to happen, BTW whats up with that pole looks like there was some damage to it sometime[/b]
Naw, It's a tree stump... We go down to this cat's field called Lemmers Field, Huge place. Just green grass as long as two Football Fields, Just a slight hill that you seem to get a little bit of air onone end. And dudes down there like right now with 3-4 Inches of snow just barley enough to ride, Are out there with their 600,700 Triples clutched, Piped... 196 Studs out their tuning them and just ripping the hell out of this dudes Field... But some how.. It always grows in nice. Looks like a golf course in the summer. He mow's it perfect, Doesnt let anyone but sleds on it. No atv's or dirtbikes... Just sleds so we try to take care of it but.. Get those out of towners...
We should try and get a meet down here sometime next winter.. Weahter giving

·
Registered
585 Posts
Here's the Damage[/b]

aerating in the winter ill have to try that one! :yelrotflmao:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Here are some pics of Lemmers Field. Put 100 Miles on the last 4 days haa.... Thats my good sled, 1000 bucks!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are some pics of Lemmers Field. Put 100 Miles on the last 4 days haa.... Thats my good sled, 1000 bucks![/b]

wheres the snow? I thought we were a bit thin today but still did 140 miles after lunch. Dinner was good but we probably shouldnt of eaten when we were still 20 miles from home. LOL

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Yeah.. It's snowing out right as I speak. The people with studs mess it all up for us... Bit old man Lemmer takes good care of it for us so... Ill get some pictures from the field from this summer when its green :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts