Hardcore Sledder banner

301 - 320 of 580 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,919 Posts
Well this is were all the smartest people on HCS seem to hangout. :whistle:

Will this work on the new sled and are they worth a shit. They say the head lights on the MXZ or Gen 4 suck need to be upgrade to the LED's. :dunno:

:bc:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Ski-Doo-MXZ-Gen-4-850-600-2017-2019-High-Power-LED-Headlight-Bulbs-White-COB/143183921689?hash=item21566d4219:g:hoAAAOSwzOxclgEj

You need to get one of those official doo led light bars, that are $$$$ and a huge pita to install, if you want any chance of being one of the cool doo croo

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
I have lights for those, but they sure aren't 24 bucks. LEDs are one of those things that you do get what you pay for.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
Ya I figured they were crap more than likely. PM me a price please. The shocks they say I should ride the sled first before I throw a $1000+ at it. Its the front end they say will need shocks more than likely.:thumbsup:

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
You need to get one of those official doo led light bars, that are $$$$ and a huge pita to install, if you want any chance of being one of the cool doo croo
No way!! I am thinking a set up like this should work. :) It will look cool at the grass drags. :thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

Attachments

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
C'mon badger admit it ... you've got a LED dildo you're gonna mount on that new Doo. We all know it!! :laff:
Fucking Polaris guys. :bigfinger: Joe was right. :bigfinger:

:lol3::lol::lol::bc:

·
Premium Member
13,919 Posts
Nope. Id go classic, a rack of kc daylighters.

had some of those, used the plastic covers to keep from getting the glass lense broken by stones.
bumped the switch on accident one day, melted the covers.. Those fuckers burned some serious electricity

Reactions: ICEMANJOE

·
Premium Member
13,919 Posts
No way!! I am thinking a set up like this should work. :) It will look cool at the grass drags. :thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

That setup is prob cheaper, and easier to install than the factory doo one

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
That setup is prob cheaper, and easier to install than the factory doo one

I sent a comparison video to Tommy see what you think?? Kinda long just go to 4min in.

·
Premium Member
20,009 Posts
I melted a set of the foam/vinyl covers once. Used that trip back to the off road shop as an excuse to get new red shock boots for my double shock/dual steering stabilizer setups. I think 50% of the shock dampening action....was provided by those rancho red rubber boots. All of that cool.....and 6 mpg too.
Thanks for taking me back guys.
There is an upside and a downside to every Schwartz.

·
The Meat Man
15,701 Posts
You didn't deny it :dunno:

:laff::bc::fistpump2:
To be honest I think they comes with all 2020 as standard equipment. 2019 its an option and Cat has had them for years as a SOP it all started with the 2003 F7. :)

·
Administrator
24,702 Posts
The only rectangle ones i can approve are the dick cepek C1000.

The light bar, in the back of my ‘86 K30, had two rectangular DC 1M CP floods and two round KC Daylighter spots. Even with the proper relays in use, etc, the factory 63 amp alternator would give up about 3-4 minutes in with all four lights on. A 140 amp fixed that problem. I worked on a farm back then and it was nice to have all that light when a piece of equipment would break down out in the field, after dark.

They also worked great for assholes who wouldn’t turn their bright lights off. :bc:

·
Premium Member
33,218 Posts
The light bar, in the back of my ‘86 K30, had two rectangular DC 1M CP floods and two round KC Daylighter spots. Even with the proper relays in use, etc, the factory 63 amp alternator would give up about 3-4 minutes in with all four lights on. A 140 amp fixed that problem. I worked on a farm back then and it was nice to have all that light when a piece of equipment would break down out in the field, after dark.

They also worked great for assholes who wouldn’t turn their bright lights off. :bc:
I installed a pair on a ford ranger for a guy. If you turned them on at idle, the truck would stall. Loved those lights!

·
Administrator
12,517 Posts
Easy Guys. Behave. Everyone is the same. The Sideline Slew is as good as ISR Legal. It's 2019.
Long live the BS Rainbow!!:bc2:
How many times must you be told to STFU

301 - 320 of 580 Posts