Hardcore Sledder banner

281 - 300 of 580 Posts

·
Banned
5,902 Posts
more clusterfuck than this place?:blink:
The biggest memories I have from the Weenie Roast was the Drunk getting off his machine at the starting line to pee. And the trail riders driving across the "track".

Then there's the parking. I'm sad to say someone passed away the last time I was there. It's an unorganized free for all. It's a lot like here. A melting pot of ages and talent levels. Try it you might like it.

I would go to the Battle on The Bay if I was you. Closer to you. More to do and legal Racing.

·
Banned
5,902 Posts
Parts is Parts. They all run whatever you set them up to run.

If you get it you understand. If you don't you never will.

Snowmobiles are about last on our things to do list. You can go as fast as your time will take you.

And for what?

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
Stinky unless you are friends with Ryan or Bill at Fun Unlimited stop using them as your Polaris reference!
I don't know those guys that well, only through my riding buddies who have bought new iron from them.
I have bought parts from them before, and had great convo's with the guys there...our Polaris dealer went belly up (Parkway Polaris) so they are the closest Polaris dealer, which makes them my closest Polaris dealer and Polaris reference. If you have a problem with that, good for you.
Gouverneur is full of incest hillbillies so its a perfect spot for a Polaris dealership, but it should do better then the Cat dealership that went belly up years ago, I heard they sold sleds and didn't log it!
Crazy.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
My local Polaris dealer (Fun Unlimited) told us Polaris are, or possibly are, 'looking into a turbo option'. He didn't say much more then that, not sure if its an all new setup or what's going on. Just a rumor at this point.
Sounds as unsubstantiated as pretty much any other tidbit you've ever shared. Trying to compete on the crazy end we see.

·
Premium Member
13,910 Posts

Attachments

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,214 Posts
Well this is were all the smartest people on HCS seem to hangout. :whistle:

Will this work on the new sled and are they worth a shit. They say the head lights on the MXZ or Gen 4 suck need to be upgrade to the LED's. :dunno:

:bc:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Ski-Doo-MXZ-Gen-4-850-600-2017-2019-High-Power-LED-Headlight-Bulbs-White-COB/143183921689?hash=item21566d4219:g:hoAAAOSwzOxclgEj
I have lights for those, but they sure aren't 24 bucks. LEDs are one of those things that you do get what you pay for.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

281 - 300 of 580 Posts