Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ont Radar

Ont Radar (King City)

Looks good tonight, I'm thinking of loading up my sled and draging it with me to Orillia tomorrow for an after school run up the rail bed, TWN says it's going to be on the go all night and into tomorrow 30cm + for the next 24 hours for areas east of the big waters :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Right on Nutter! I hear ya.
I finally watched a weather forcast and had a big grin from ear to ear! :snowfall:
Havent had one of those since early Dec! :fluffy: :banana:

I think the snow is here to stay! I think Fri and Sat will not be as warm as they forcast.
Happy Sledding!
:)

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Queue: Hate2Lose to piss all over this radar...[/b]

Maybe this is slowly bringing him back from the dark side ........ H2L wad up brother you in shock ?? :smilielol:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
great!!! but i hear that sunday is supposed to be 12c. :banghead: :banghead:[/b]

Speculation 6 days away ............ I heard the one eyed farmer at the butcher shop on Saturday morning, he laughed at this lady that said "isn't this just wonderful weather were having" he looked at her and laughingly said "enjoy it while you can mam, cause anyday now were going to see winter back with a vengance, and it wont be short term" She looked at him and laughed ............ at that point I think he hexed her with his jimmy eye !

I have more faith in the one eyed farmer than I do in the forcast by the "weather pros"

·
Registered
451 Posts
great!!! but i hear that sunday is supposed to be 12c. :banghead: :banghead:[/b]
Just the TWN now only+2 on Sunday.What happened in the 7 hours I was asleep the temperature dropped 10 degress.Should be sleddin next week-end in the fields and the week-end after that on the trails. :fluffy:
By the way is TWN hiring cause it seems to be only job out there that you don't actually have to do your job.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Speculation 6 days away ............ I heard the one eyed farmer at the butcher shop on Saturday morning, he laughed at this lady that said "isn't this just wonderful weather were having" he looked at her and laughingly said "enjoy it while you can mam, cause anyday now were going to see winter back with a vengance, and it wont be short term" She looked at him and laughed ............ at that point I think he hexed her with his jimmy eye !

I have more faith in the one eyed farmer than I do in the forcast by the "weather pros"[/b]

Hey Rick, easy on the "one eyed" guys eh!... LOL

Kevo

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Hey Rick i'll join you for a rip down the railbed if we get hit with it. It started snowing (lake effect) at 6:30 this morning at my house, I went out to start the truck, came back in and made a coffee, when I went back out 2" had fallen in about 10 minutes NO JOKE!! It is just moving into Orillia right now. Very dark skies anywhere west. :beerchug :beerchug::

·
Registered
385 Posts
might be interested in checkin out this railbed tomorrow (wednesday) evenin.. but i'd definately want to hook up with someone who knows the area :)

maybe i should start another thread for that.... get a wednesday night orillia backroads rollcall goin... who's the tourguide? Nutter? :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Surprised Barrie got absolutly jack lastnight. Barrie Cams

Friggen Hali cam is not coming up for me...hope it's down from heavy snow lol!!!

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Just talked to my parents they are on Skyline drive in Haliburton and say there is a foot of snow that has fallen. The ground is very soft though. Couldn't talk my dad into climbing the tower to wipe off the camera. :lol2:

·
Registered
792 Posts
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">We got about 5 cm last night and TWN is calling for another 5 - 10 today, plus it's snowing here now :banana:

The railbed from Orillia will take you all the way to Midland but there's LOTS of cement blocks and gates still up.
Trust me, I drive Townline to Orillia almost every day and check them trails like a hawk :div20:

Unless you're coming from or going to the Muskokas, then you may have more luck :)

Here's to hoping your forcast is right Nutter and you guys get a good ride :rockernana: </span>

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Edit:
Actually, Brat and I are going to Orillia today (up to Staples on Brodie Drive).
I'll give you a snow and trail report when I get back home :boogieboy:
Oh, and just in case you're wondering.
NO! I'm not gonna take my Jeep on the trails just to see what blocks are still up and where :cop: :smilielol:</span>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts