Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Actually Lid I thought the vids your speaking of are hilarious.

I just don't jump in. You all do very well without my "voice". It's sad to me that some can dish it but can't take it. And I can take it alright. Still here.
I’m glad your still here. I don’t want you to go anywhere. Just because we disagree doesn’t mean I want to silence you. If everybody agrees all the time somebody is full of shit :bc:

·
Registered
39,534 Posts
Really petty? Would you like me to point out your petty stuff for you? It would be too time consuming.
Remember: I have NOTHING AGAINST ANY OF YOU......
It wasn't meant to be directed at you personally. It was meant to be a blanket statement that you'd expect from any democrat.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I can’t imagine why she is divorced with a protection order. Somebody didn’t recognize the value of her passion.

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,623 Posts
:rofl:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at HCS Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I get lots of attention without this forum. But I'm not "seeking" attention. Or maybe this sub forum should be called "Trump lovers corner" or some such? If that is true then change it, and be done with it.

I've asked now 3 times...WHY HAS CE BEEN RESURRECTED?

Oops. Saw your answer but I call bull shit on that one.

C'mon. Be honest...trump lovers corner...has a ring of truth eh?

For the Trump lovers? Cause that is exactly what it looks like.
You have Trump derangement syndrome. Everything is about Trump. Trump Trump Trump.
People here love this country, is that also too one sided for you? Trump is not perfect but he's alright because he also loves this country and that's more than you can say for most of his critics. Take a midol or something

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
You have Trump derangement syndrome. Everything is about Trump. Trump Trump Trump.
People here love this country, is that also too one sided for you? Trump is not perfect but he's alright because he also loves this country and that's more than you can say for most of his critics. Take a midol or something
It's not about Trump per se, it's really about her needing to show how fantastic she is as a human. We can only dream to be on her cosmic level.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
It's not about Trump per se, it's really about her needing to show how fantastic she is as a human. We can only dream to be on her cosmic level.
Oh yeah, strong holier than thou vibe with that one. Her arguments about anything usually revolve around how much better character she has. Which should speak for itself.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Oh yeah, strong holier than thou vibe with that one. Her arguments about anything usually revolve around how much better character she has. Which should speak for itself.
She is involved with 3 charity's, and reads 47 books a week, while she hangs out in the library for 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. That by default, makes her a smarter, better human that any of us. Me myself and I. If that's not a narcissist, I don't know what is. Don't quite understand what she is hoping to accomplish with these threads? It would be like if we all went to some liberal transgender forum and tried to explain to all of them why they are wrong.

·
Registered
39,534 Posts
What i can't stand about a liberal...they always think their smarter and know whats better for you. I've run into people that come across that way here.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts