Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard on the weather that the mountains in northen maine were goiog to get snow tonight and tommorow night. Or something like that, they said a couple inches :banana: . Anyone else hear the same. Some one should post pics if it actually does snow.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
:Wow1:
u better not be messing around with me.....if it snows a couple inches near my camp im loading up the sled bright and early 2 morrow mourning :div20:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard it at about 7:00 am this mourning on i believe it was channel 6 NECN. :div20:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been looking and i cant find anything else about it. Did anyone else hear this or was it just me? What are some of the northern mountians in maine?

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
To early for snow in Maine, Im not saying you didnt hear it, but if the weather man said that he's on crack, (wich most of them are) maybe in another month :div20:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I dunno I have searched a bunch and I cant see anywhere where it would be cold enough. But i swear to god it said they were going to get snow in the northern maine mountains and they said a couple inches. If anyone gets snow let us know and post pics.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by Zert Man@Oct 15 2005, 07:06 PM
To early for snow in Maine, Im not saying you didnt hear it, but if the weather man said that he's on crack, (wich most of them are) maybe in another month :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=932030
[/quote]

I dont know about that, October 29th 2000 we had a pretty big storm here in Maine. I remember because I had company from Texas and she had not ever really seen any snow that amounted to anything before. She arived about 6 hours late because of the storm. We had around 4inches that day. Of course it melted the next day or so becuase I remember it was all gone b4 halloween.. but snow can happen early around here too. Just cross your fingers !! I would LOVE to be taking my kids trick-0-treating by sled !!! lol

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Originally posted by 1BigCat@Oct 15 2005, 09:32 PM
I dont know about that, October 29th 2000 we had a pretty big storm here in Maine. I remember because I had company from Texas and she had not ever really seen any snow that amounted to anything before. She arived about 6 hours late because of the storm. We had around 4inches that day. Of course it melted the next day or so becuase I remember it was all gone b4 halloween.. but snow can happen early around here too. Just cross your fingers !! I would LOVE to be taking my kids trick-0-treating by sled !!! lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=932269
[/quote]

O ya i remeber that year, snow on the day before haloween, we still had a couple of patches on Haloween night because i remeber throwing them at cars. Buts it to early for snow to stay for more than like a day

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I just came back from my uncle's camp in the west forks and it never snowed. I went over the wally world road to greenville and then up to rockwood and it was raining the whole time.... no snow in sight.

·
Registered
715 Posts
i was in stratton and went looking for snow in the higher elevation, I guess there were a few flakes on top of sugarloaf and mt washington got some snow today, sunday, but it is coming sooner then you think better get the sleds out of storage and shine them up... hahah

·
Registered
414 Posts
I saw a couple mixed in the rain. Look up Madawaska, ME and they are expecting snow. The local mountains(Elephant, Baker, ect should have some snow.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thats badass is any of it going to be rideable? That weather report shows snow like wed thurs sat night and sunday.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Mt washington got 34 inches over the weekend at the top

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I heard some mountain in Central maine, I cant think of the name of it, but i heard it had 10ins at the top right now

WINTERS COMMING!!!! :dance2: :banana: :beerchug: :div20: :fluffy: :fluffy: :dance2:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anyone get snow the last couple days? When i woke up this morning it was 30* outside :augen41: the snow is coming :banana:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts