Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my sled at the dealer on Dec 12th to updates done, and now the new bulletin on the short suspension bolts and end cap bolts and inaccurate tach. I'm glad that Cat is issueing bulletins on all these things, but its getting to be kind of a hassle.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
i hear you dude, same thing here, just glad there is no snow where i'm at, otherwise i would be a little more pissy, just glad the stuff is getting fixed

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Honestly the bolt thing i will fix myself-will cost about a couple bucks,versus loading up the sled,driving an hour to dealer,waiting two weeks for longer bolts that are backordered-he he-the tach thing,hopefully when part comes in(what are they doing to fix tach???)can also install myself-nothing against my dealer,but if i can fix myself,i will go for it.Yes these recalls suck,just had the 300 mile checkup and new starter rope recall done(they put a new rope on also)and oil light recall-things i wasnt familiar with,so i figured bring her in,the 300 mile checkup i always bring in,just to make sure my ass is covered as far as any warranties-well anyways with no snow i guess i can work on,nothing better to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts