Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We where riding hard down the river for about 6 miles. He would pull slightly on me in the straight stretches but I would catch up or pass him in the tight corners. We were side by side going into a 2 mile straight stretch. He had me by about 5 sled lengths at midpoint but I was 10 feet in front of him at the end. The length of the tow rope. Blew a piston. Only about 200 miles on his sled. That's the second Ski-Doo that I've seen blow up this year. I'm not bashing Ski-doo's, just it can happen to anybody.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Did you get pictures? That's why you've always got to carry a camera. In the last 3 years I've towed 3 Doo's, all 98 and newer and I've only towed 1 Cat-it was a '91 EXT. Got to keep those pictures handy when the Doo boys start talking about Arctic Crap! ^_^

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pictures. I was kicking myself for not having a camera.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Heck, my husband helped pull one out of the ditch, he was really buried.
At first when we came down the trail, it looked like the sled was on fire because he was just trying to get it out using the gas!!! :p :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I saw a guy so stuck once that he couldn't pull his sled out with his truck! It took 3 of us 45 minutes to get him out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts