Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer called yesterday! 600 H.O. Racer Graphics sled will be in my garage in 10 days and I can't wait. :banana:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Sounds like a ProX 600 just went on sale... :beerchug:

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
832 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Sep 28 2005, 06:39 AM
Cough....cough... k&w! :banghead:

Only because they matched Nelson's price and they are right around the corner from my house.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=896872
[/quote]

WHEN I BOUGHT MY O5' THEY WOULDNT PRICE MATCH ANYONE SO I WENT TO SPICERS AND SAVED $600 :div20: HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH THEM OTHERWISE.

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by FUSION4ME@Sep 28 2005, 03:47 PM
WHEN I BOUGHT MY O5' THEY WOULDNT PRICE MATCH ANYONE SO I WENT TO SPICERS AND SAVED $600 :div20:  HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH THEM OTHERWISE.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=897551
[/quote]

No!!!! I bought my 1995 Indy 500 from them and they were horrible to deal with. I then started buying from Spicers as well for my next 3 sleds but all my "buddies" left and I wasn't getting the "special" treatment that I use to get. That would be fine and all but I was paying a little more for the sled because I always got taken care of when I went in for service. Once that stopped and I found their prices to be $300-400 more then anyone else I stopped buying there. I still have contact with a sales guy there just in case I ever buy from them but until their prices come down or they are willing to deal I will buy elsewhere.

I really didn't care where I bought my sled from this time since other then warranty work I won't be using their services. :div20:

·
Registered
484 Posts
FWIW - I still haven't "got the call" yet either... From what I can tell, I'm the only one from the same dealer that hasn't gotten the call.

I think it's because they're making mine extra special because they know I'll bitch about it on here for example.... Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by rededgex800@Sep 28 2005, 04:44 PM
I dunno some people are kinda funny that way. I ordered mine from Rickward's in Kearney. Was told mid Oct....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=897755
[/quote]

I know what you mean! I've driven by the dealer plenty of times (for work)... they have the 06's out back in the crates... but they're busy, working on boats and Atv's and stuff. I dont want to bug them... as long as there's not a foot or two of snow on the ground... I can wait patiently here for the call! :luxhello:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
ive had my dragon long enough already that i pulled the front suspension and spindles off to have them powder coated black

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The wife wants me to put off getting the new sled as long as possible to see if I can rid of my current one first. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,367 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Sep 30 2005, 12:58 PM
The wife wants me to put off getting the new sled as long as possible to see if I can rid of my current one first. :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901187
[/quote]
:frech11:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
My wife can't wait for me to get mine. so she won't have to put up with me whining about not having a sled anymore. :frech11:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Sep 30 2005, 12:58 PM
The wife wants me to put off getting the new sled as long as possible to see if I can rid of my current one first. :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=901187
[/quote]
My wife is in love with mine, don't know If I will get to ride it? Guess I will have to ride the Ol' Cat when she rides!!!! :flush:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts