Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I am new here and I am wondering if anyone has any parts for a 1993 wildcat? I purchased one for a few bucks but it needs some parts. I may be asking in the wrong place if I am I am sorry. Here is a list of what I need

Primary Clutch
Front A-Arms complete set
I could also use a windscreen but I cna use the one I Have
I don't have a ton of money to spend but if anyone has these I would be happy to buy them

THANKS
Don

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
What do you want for parts I have a mint 93 Wildcat 700 which I sadly took the crank out of it. I have all of the below mentioned part is really good shape . The clutch is the updated 9 tower clutch and is much more reliable than the old comets they used . The clutch is completely set up by my uncle who used to race and gives good fuel economy AND performance. I put in a new set of pins in the clutch last year as well so should not need anything for at least 2-3 years depending on how much you ride. The a-arms are in good useable condition I will paint them for you if you would like ... I have enclosed a pic of the sled ... it also has a set of purple plastic ski's ... let me know ifyour interested.

Cheers

Wild

Hi everyone

I am new here and I am wondering if anyone has any parts for a 1993 wildcat? I purchased one for a few bucks but it needs some parts. I may be asking in the wrong place if I am I am sorry. Here is a list of what I need

Primary Clutch
Front A-Arms complete set
I could also use a windscreen but I cna use the one I Have
I don't have a ton of money to spend but if anyone has these I would be happy to buy them

THANKS
Don[/b]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts