Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too long ago i wrote in to tell everyone that i ate a rev 800. Well he couldnt take it anymore so he went and spent $600.00 on a nitros express kit for his sled. to make a long story short i still beat him. not by as much as before but i still had him by at least 1 full sled length....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why am i a jackass..................i am going to have it on video tonight for hopefully everyone to see first hand. i have to figure it out as to how to put the video on this site.

·
Registered
517 Posts
What he forgot to tell you was the Nitros was wired into his helmet so he would feel better about getting his ass kicked. :wacko: what a rush!! Otherwise they did something wrong, hard to believe.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I CHEWED UP A REV 800 WITH NITROS

I think you chewed up some mushrooms,then this magical REV with nitrous appeared ,your dreaming -wake up!

·
Registered
153 Posts
anythings possible...somthing might've been wrong with his setup tho...all im sayin is that i could believe it both ways.

·
Registered
84 Posts
hplar Posted on Feb 25 2003, 04:53 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What he forgot to tell you was the Nitros was wired into his helmet so he would feel better about getting his ass kicked.  what a rush!![/b]
BBBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHAAAA :lol: :lol: :lol: That's the best

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well we raced again tonight. and this is what happened. without the juice I was literally pulling on him by at least 2 full sled lengths. with the nitros we would run about dead even. sometimes he would have me by maybe a 1/4 sled length or maybe i would have him by a 1/4 sled length. it is just really sad that even with nitros he has to do all he can to keep up with my bone stock f7 sno pro. and by the way the guy that put it on has been usuing nitros for years and is pretty much a pro at installing it. as far as clutching goes we are both stock, so if he gets that power where he needs it im sure he will beat me but for now i can say that i have beat a REV 800 with NITROS........and thats all there is to it. hopefully i will have the video on here soon.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
i didnt know you could add nos to a sled

lol

either way, theres so many variables to sleds that i dont doubt a damn thing....

hook up, riders, conditions, machines.... some people put so much into there machine to gain an edge BUT when there on there on, but alot of times there off....

this one time at band camp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts