Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally get my sled back together with a shiny new engine and everything...but this weather...it down-right sucks! :veryangry:

It was a terrible trick that Mother Nature played on us in December, making us think that winter was here. :nuts:

Forgive me...I had to vent. I'm better now.

dreamer

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well, I finally get my sled back together with a shiny new engine and everything...but this weather...it down-right sucks! :veryangry:

It was a terrible trick that Mother Nature played on us in December, making us think that winter was here. :nuts:

Forgive me...I had to vent. I'm better now.

dreamer[/b]
I hear ya man :wall:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The only reason I haven't ground my teeth into dust is that this is the first year that I have put on over 600km before the first week in Jan., last couple of years it was Feb. before the trails were good. The snow will be back soon I hope, besides my Visa could use a break on the fuel charges the early season has cost.

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah this weather blows just got a new fx nytro and put on 1000 kilometers and im itching to go back out i thought the winter was here for good but i guess i was wrong and the trails were getting way too good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts