Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am looking to buy a turbo for a "03" F-7 i looked everywhere online and in mags anyone no where i can buy one it could be used or new.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
You want to turbo a two stroke F7? Thats why you are not finding any kits. I have only seen a two stroke sled turbocharged once. Good luck with reliability :frech32:

·
Registered
81 Posts
aerocharger used to make them. Try aerocharger.com??? And it wasn't very reliable on an old carbuerated sled. Never could get enough fuel pressure.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
its going to be hard because not many ppl if any are running these at low elevation. Your best bet would be to talk to brad story or something and get his setup from his m7 and make it work at sea lvl on an f series.

More of this kinda info over on snowest.com in the performance section.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
lot of turbo m7's on TS4

·
Banned
14,035 Posts
if you want to turbo a 2 stroke there are a few things to do first.
1. you must be a great tuner, (not just good you beter have the best running, and best clutched sled in your area)

2. Go in to the bath room, lift the lid, drop in a $100 bill, flush, if it doesn't bother you do it 2 more times.

If you pass both tests, get out your credit card, phone, and start ordering parts... muller performance has a setup to use a automotive turbo, turbo doc can set you up with a 53 series aerocharger, which is the best route. You should go to an aftermarket efi controller, with MAF. Build the sled, take it to a good dyno with a 55 gal drum of race gas (bring spare pistons). Tune it in. Then tune it to run on pump gas.

Krom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts