Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not sure of the layout, but man it is going to be cold there for racing this weekend. Friday High -5 Low -24, Saturday High -12 Low -23 and Sunday High of -5. 500 Miles WFO Brrrr Brrrr Brrrr

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
they are doing a different course each day. tomorrows will be mostly ditches and rivers being it will be the warmest of the 3 days. they are going to go up center street up by gully then highway 1 then get on the river by high landing.

day 2&3 will be mostly woods.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
363 Posts
One of these years I gotta get out there and watch that race. The only I-500 I get to watch has had the same layout for the last 40 years. Go down there and make a left, then go down there and make a left, then go down there and make a left, then go dooowwwwnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
or you can race it and crash like me, got lots of work to do before ada next weekend.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
or you can race it and crash like me, got lots of work to do before ada next weekend.[/b]
time- man that looks like it hurt. I live right around there. Friday's course went right by my house. the ditches are as hard as a rock. good luck getting it back together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts