Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
I’ve stopped there for gas a bunch of times if it’s the place I’m thinking. It would be on the left side of the road if you were facing north, with a liquor store off to the side? The trail comes out across the street to the south.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
Better call the Sudbury police to fine that gas station for environmental damage and putting rescue workers lives at risk.

:lol:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ve stopped there for gas a bunch of times if it’s the place I’m thinking. It would be on the left side of the road if you were facing north, with a liquor store off to the side? The trail comes out across the street to the south.[/b]
you are correct

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the hwy69 is still closed[/b]
yes had to drive all the way around on the way home!! Was about 20-30 cars back when they closed it...could have made it through in reverse in two wheel drive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Better call the Sudbury police to fine that gas station for environmental damage and putting rescue workers lives at risk.

:lol:[/b]
and why exactly would the sudbury police care about this? Thats in Pointe Au Baril, Parry Sound district. And can u please explain to me why this is endangering lives or the environment? It's sealed, it's not like gas is leaking everywhere. What do you think happens when it rains. It's water.. its not really life threatening. I just feel sorry for the guy who owns that gas station.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
and why exactly would the sudbury police care about this? Thats in Pointe Au Baril, Parry Sound district. And can u please explain to me why this is endangering lives or the environment? It's sealed, it's not like gas is leaking everywhere. What do you think happens when it rains. It's water.. its not really life threatening. I just feel sorry for the guy who owns that gas station.[/b]

Welcome to HCS.

Check out the other thread about the Sudbury cops and the youtube video...

·
Registered
6,119 Posts

Welcome to HCS.

Check out the other thread about the Sudbury cops and the youtube video...[/b]
:yelrotflmao:

I bet a lot people read a few threads here and must just click away thinking were all just fucked :frantics:

·
Registered
78 Posts
most expensive gas on Hwy 69

now just need a bootle of gas line antifreeze if you buy from there :)[/b]

been by there a million times also. Freezer, not the same place, most expensive is between there and French River trading post opposite side of the road that has that little dinner attached to it 50 feet off the water. They have marina gas prices all year long.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i think i would still rather buy gas there then in sault ste marie on, they are chargeing us 1.159/L we have the top 15 highest priced gas stations in ontario. higher then wawa by almost 10 cents/L

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
been by there a million times also. Freezer, not the same place, most expensive is between there and French River trading post opposite side of the road that has that little dinner attached to it 50 feet off the water. They have marina gas prices all year long.[/b]
I know were you mean and am sure you are correct. But Frezzer is right as far as driving between Sudbury and Parry sound and posted rates for cars Point Au Baril is usually about 4-5 cents more. And yes this place has been flooded out so many times not necessarily the highway but the gas station almost every spring.road needs to be 2-3 feet higher. I drove over to sundrige on 124 to get around yesterday and the roads are almost washed out in allot of places road crews were very busy last night I am sure!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
been by there a million times also. Freezer, not the same place, most expensive is between there and French River trading post opposite side of the road that has that little dinner attached to it 50 feet off the water. They have marina gas prices all year long.[/b]
I think I know the place you speak of....but maybe not...I stopped at a place on the east side of the highway, about 50 feet off the highway that was a rip off and only had regular, this past summer on my bike!!

Hey, I get gas at Pt AuBaril all the time on the sleds...I guess I will stay clear of there from now on!! Larry's has gas...I avoided his gas before (I don't like **** gas) but will shop there this winter!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts