Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yep, but you'll see the securing screw isn't in the same location. I just redrilled it, using the one pulled off the F7 as a template. ^_^

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Arctic Cat now offers hyfax with the hole position properly located. Check with your dealer. Mine had them in stock. Still have to cut to proper length to fit sled. Good day.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by CASEY MR F7@Feb 20 2003, 12:23 PM
Arctic Cat now offers hyfax with the hole position properly located. Check with your dealer. Mine had them in stock. Still have to cut to proper length to fit sled. Good day.
CASEY MR F7,

Part# of the correct hyfax?? Where they black? Thanks.
-John

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
2604-359
Wearstrip, Slide Rail - Black

right off of brown's leisure world, plus i have a set sitting in my garage

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by Firecat_freak@Feb 20 2003, 08:05 PM
2604-359
Wearstrip, Slide Rail - Black

right off of brown's leisure world, plus i have a set sitting in my garage
I have seen that.... but is that the correct part# of the hyfax with "3" holes drilled in them for the front mounting bolt??

-John

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by Firecat_freak@Feb 20 2003, 09:00 PM
three holes, why do you need three holes??
Firecat_freak,

I have not experienced it yet because I have not had to replace my hyfax yet but..... apparently the three holes are there so that you don't have to trim the front of the hyfax off so the hole lines up for the bolt/nut on the front end of the hyfax.
-John

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
as far as i know, there is only one bolt that goes through the hyfax and into the end cap, i still don't know where the "three holes" thing is coming from, but i have not changed it either, but i am basing my opinion off of the performance manual and past sleds, but hey, what do i know

·
Registered
962 Posts
I had the dealer throw new ones on while doing the oil pump fix, had yellow put on, I had 1100 on the original ones and decided it was time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts