Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the fastest route to hurley with good road conditons: up to dull-uth or thru the 2 laners in Wisc. I'm leaving from Brooklyn Center. anybody going up for sled-fest??? we got 10 staying at haven north condos

·
Registered
887 Posts
i think going thro duluth is fastest. last yr we went that way from rochester and made the best time ever usually we go wisconsin way.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Go to Duluth, then east on Hwy 2.[/b]

I live in brooklyn Center ....(brooklyn Hood).....and thats the way we take every year ! No slow pokes too slow ya down ........later neighbor..

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Will be in Iron River on Feb 7,8,9 . Look'n to put on more than 500 miles that weekend . Damn I like it up there........see ya up there......later.....Since the storm is side lined the wife's XCR 440 will do the job......

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
When I make the trek I like to go through Sconnie on 70 to Spooner, 53 to Trego, 63 to Hayward, 77 to GG, to Mellen and pick up 77 to Hurley. Nice roads, scenery, and not alot of traffic.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
When I make the trek I like to go through Sconnie on 70 to Spooner, 53 to Trego, 63 to Hayward, 77 to GG, to Mellen and pick up 77 to Hurley. Nice roads, scenery, and not alot of traffic.[/b]

Now there's a drive to take when your not in a hurry ....Wonderful wildlife and the trees are a thing of beauty too!! . Can't wait to get up there and have a great time !

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Now there's a drive to take when your not in a hurry ....Wonderful wildlife and the trees are a thing of beauty too!! . Can't wait to get up there and have a great time ![/b]

Distance wise it's about 15 miles shorter. Plus not being in a hurry usually puts me on the trails while the idiots are already sitting on their barstools.

·
Registered
827 Posts
we've always took 35 north to 2 east, just because you can go 70 - 75 on 35 north depending on traffic. I'll be in Hurley 20th - 24th in Feb. Leaving from **** Rapids.

- Josh

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome thanks. We've always picked up this clown in lindstrom so we take 8 past turtle and go north but this time I'm on my own and I agree on 35 to 2
Blasting off sat sunrise till wens...sledfest in Hurley...many rooms available. We are at Havenwood condos. Better not rain

1 - 11 of 11 Posts