Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,657 Posts
Maybe you should just take one for the team this year, and not own one at all!! LOL Wanna bet when you get your new one home we'll end up with a heat wave & have more likelihood to golf than sled??? :roflmao:

:laff::bc::lol3:

:rofl:

@Zambroski

:mother_nature:

It should say Zambroski is a dirty whore..... :lol:

·
Premium Member
2019 Pros switchback
2,390 Posts
I always have the retro you can rent for the day!!
We?ll duct you to the handle bars so you can hang on!!

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I always have the retro you can rent for the day!!
We?ll duct you to the handle bars so you can hang on!!
Funny. I was actually thinking about that last year. Maybe I could do like a velcro or hook something or other to help my right hand out. Then I thought...how would that affect my RES (Rapid Ejection System)??? And it may even void my helmet (and life insurance) warranty.

THEN I THOUGHT!!!! What if I got all fucked up with my hand tied to my god damn bars and that info leaked back to HCS!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!!! :wall:

:laff::roflmao::laff::roflmao::laff:

·
Premium Member
2019 850 Pro S S.B. 2006 600 Fusion
5,839 Posts
We're gonna have to get you to a cowboy bar and switch the bull on the bucking machine to an Arctic Cat, see how long you can hang on.

(Or, we could hit the NSST on a late Saturday afternoon...)

·
Premium Member
2019 Pros switchback
2,390 Posts
Funny. I was actually thinking about that last year. Maybe I could do like a velcro or hook something or other to help my right hand out. Then I thought...how would that affect my RES (Rapid Ejection System)??? And it may even void my helmet (and life insurance) warranty.

THEN I THOUGHT!!!! What if I got all fucked up with my hand tied to my god damn bars and that info leaked back to HCS!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!!! :wall:

:laff::roflmao::laff::roflmao::laff:
Make for some good laughs at the trestle!!
Still laugh when i think about the fusion throttle incident!!
Staying with cat or back to doo?
never did get those green racing stripes!!

:roflmao::bc:

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
We're gonna have to get you to a cowboy bar and switch the bull on the bucking machine to an Arctic Cat, see how long you can hang on.

(Or, we could hit the NSST on a late Saturday afternoon...)
Yeah...NSST would be better. Less onlookers. :frantics:

Make for some good laughs at the trestle!!
Still laugh when i think about the fusion throttle incident!!
Staying with cat or back to doo?
never did get those green racing stripes!!

:roflmao::bc:
Most likely a Cat. Once you go black...... :blink:

:blahblah1:
Bitch please....I'm fabulous!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
There is a new Mod over in the Vermont thread. He is one of those power tripping HCS Asshat Mods. We best stay out of there,no need to get @ckf all worked up.:c-n:
I've only banned two guys in all my years of modding other sites. Would you like to be number three? :bigfinger:

I've never been there, but Vermont sounds super creepy.

:hay::hay::gfight::gfight::gfight::gfight::imgay:
Vermont sucks! Stay away :lol:

·
Banned for Life
819 Posts
You guys ain't shit in your own back yards. @ckf,not sure how you got the new Mod position? I got the popular vote and it should have gone to me.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
You guys ain't shit in your own back yards. @ckf,not sure how you got the new Mod position? I got the popular vote and it should have gone to me.
We eliminated all of the illegal votes in California during the election. The numbers went poorly for you. :roflmao:

41 - 60 of 130 Posts