Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my uncle finally got his invention registered in Mass after a long and hard battle with the registry...But its finally done. So dont be surprised when you see him riding around town. This is what we can do with our sleds when we have no snow.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Well my uncle finally got his invention registered in Mass after a long and hard battle with the registry...But its finally done. So dont be surprised when you see him riding around town. This is what we can do with our sleds when we have no snow.
Enjoy![/b]
cool! whats he got for power in that thing! :div20:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think he changed the motor on it, I believe its stock. Theres a few vids and stuff on his site, he used to have more info on it there, but he hasnt updated in in awhile. Feel free to email him and ask him all about it. [email protected]
Just let him know his lovely niece has been showing off his work
Hopefully this link wont be taken down, but you can check out all his little things he did on his website. Forward to all your buddies :) http://snowwheels.phanfare.com/

·
Premium Member
59,458 Posts
pretty original

i like the fenders[have to have them]

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
holy crap!!!!!!! I used to think about doing something like this! You gotta get him on the forum so he can explain how he got the thing register and street legal!!!!!!! Very coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.