Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
20,721 Posts
Going to the laundromat to do this today ... I hope it works well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Found my valdez shell was no longer repelling water, even though the gortex still kept me dry, the outer shell would be wet in rain. I did as instructed, including the iron, it brought the jacket back to near new condition. Thanks for the tips. 6th season with the valdez and pro ride pants, have ridden in plus 10 celcius, all the way down to -40, and have ridden in rain and sleet, always dry and warm while I watch my buddies freeze and get wet. The pro shell gortex is a product I would buy again for sure.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Found my valdez shell was no longer repelling water, even though the gortex still kept me dry, the outer shell would be wet in rain. I did as instructed, including the iron, it brought the jacket back to near new condition. Thanks for the tips. 6th season with the valdez and pro ride pants, have ridden in plus 10 celcius, all the way down to -40, and have ridden in rain and sleet, always dry and warm while I watch my buddies freeze and get wet. The pro shell gortex is a product I would buy again for sure.
Glad this thread was helpful. We spend lots of time and $$ maintaining our sleds but for some reason we fail to realize the importance of maintaining our riding gear.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts